Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Catching up

So...my new pool shoes look like baby shoes. I guess they make sense because I bought them in the little boys' department. They worked just fine.
 
 
Had an opportunity to catch up with Bev today. She was cleaning out her garage (yuck) and would not allow photos. So, here is one of her beautiful tulip display.

 
Just took over some leftovers.

 
She was so excited to get home cooking that she fell on it like she had just gotten out of prison. I love to cook for an appreciative audience.

 
It was warm enough to sit outside. Her yard is even beautiful in winter. Should have taken a pic.

2 comments:

  1. Love the shoes. Just like the ladies in our pool. You are a good friend to take lunch. You are like your mom, like to feed someone. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy can bring me leftovers ANY time! Yummy! And yes, Dot, Amy is a good and dear friend. I have no doubt that she got that kind, nurturing spirit from her mama. :)

    ReplyDelete