Search This Blog

Thursday, March 12, 2015

sick...

of being sick. I brought home more than memories from our trip. I also caught Sophie's cold. With pretty crummy weather (don't you hate hot, muggy and wet?), I stayed in and nursed my malady. This has been  my view since Monday.
 
 
After looking at Toby's shaggy self for 3 days I decided to wash and cut his hair.

 
I usually get him shaved in the spring but it is too soon for that.

 
It is a bit of a whack job, but still much better. He had begun to look like he was wearing a baggy pair of pants.

 
Well , I think I am going to try the gym this morning. Wish me luck. Today is Zuumba in the water.


1 comment:

  1. Like your cute little slippers!! Don't you hate it when you begin to remind yourself of your mother? Hey that did not come out right. Of course it is good to be "like Mom". MOM

    ReplyDelete