Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Ice, ice baby

The yard was so pretty this morning.
 
 
a little ashamed to make a big deal out of this when Ashley and Bryan have had so much awful cold.

 
May have snow tomorrow

 
It was warm at the gym. Thank goodness for that membership this winter!

 
The hood look magical.
 
Candy made Mary Grace and I ate a healthy lunch.

 
all veggies.
 
 
Ok , y'all know I've been trying to make whole foods. This night was good.

 
Used our new grill. It was great.
 
Next night, not so good.

 
A little more rushed for time, I bought deli chicken, made instant potatoes and canned green beans. Not too bad , right?

 
Wrong. Look at the label on these favorites. I keep them in the pantry for times like these. Yikes.

 
Even the deli chicken had issues.

 
Guess who was the hero with 3 ingredients...lowly canned green beans. This is hard.
 

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures were beautiful. I keep looking for snow. Maybe we will get it tonight. Then I can write a clever Haiku poem. You know , I get tired of reading labels. They can be upsetting. We still must be aware. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's no hundred+ inches of snow, but it's still very pretty!
    And eating whole foods takes so much more effort than it should. Why can't manufacturers just not try to poison consumers?!

    ReplyDelete