Search This Blog

Saturday, February 21, 2015

another sign of spring

Asparagus for $1.99 a pound.
 
 
So here is the story...we were out of dog food and happened to be in Walmart instead of Kroger, where I usually buy their food. I bought Kibbles and Bits because it was always Spike's favorite. When I got it home neither Toby or Truffles would eat it. I folded it shut and put it under the kitchen work table and resolved to try and give it away to someone. Well ever since I did that, Toby has been begging for bites out of it like it was treats.

 
Just goes to show when you tell someone that they can't have something, it makes them want it even more.

 
The chunks are way  too big for him, but noooo.

 
I guess you have to be older to appreciate liver and onions at Piccadilly.

 
Candy's birthday. Virginia made homemade cupcakes. They were so good...slightly mint in the chocolate icing.

 
Wonder what she wished.

 
Check out her new Moroccan coffee table. It fits perfectly in the sectional. 

 
Lucy surprised her and came home early. You should have seen
Candy's face when she saw her. I don't know how I kept a secret.

 
Candy and Virginia

1 comment:

  1. Lucky Candy to have her friends and family to love and to be loved. I should know. MOM

    ReplyDelete