Search This Blog

Monday, August 5, 2013

okay, it's not all funnie

Okay, I'm back. It's so hard to believe how much life can change in a day. When I read that last post it seems unreal that that was right before Candy's husband Bill, died. Our lives and our families were so entwined. I guess I'm ready to blog again. The only part I'll mention was this wonderful party we had to celebrate Bill's life. Friends came from all over the country .
 
At the very end when the band played his favorite song by the Band, everyone lit sparklers...

Candy and Lucy
 
While at the beach we sent Candy an Ellis hug ball
 
Here is a shot of Bill and his friend and colleage, Keven at St. Catherine's for a concert. He was always quietly doing things for others. Keven's wife Chelsea had a baby right before the party and they named her Willa, after Bill. Life will not be the same without him.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back. It feels good to me to blog--hope it does for you. Mom

    ReplyDelete