Search This Blog

Monday, August 19, 2013

more birthday

   Although we celebrated Ed's birthday last week, his actual day was Saturday. So I'm sure you know what that means! His favorite dinner cooked by me! Now don't judge a food until you have tasted it. I have perfected this meal after 30 years together.

 
Fried chicken gizzards, livers and a few breast strips. All accompanied by mashed potatoes (which Ivy made) , gravy and tiny fresh butterbeans.
 
 
ugh, my weak point, clean up, what a mess. Worth it I guess. Mary Grace and Ryan brought him chocolate and I gave him a card and chocolate. Ed has lived with a bunch of girls long enough to know what to do with chocolate.
 
Hide it! I however know the spot where the stash is! I will not reveal its location though. Here is my card to him. And you all know how scatter brained I am so this was perfect.
 
inside
 
Well , Cary and David aren't the only ones expecting a blessed event. Check out Vick's chihuahua, Pebbles.

Puppies due any minute!
 
 
 
 
 



1 comment:

  1. Your picture of Ed's birthday dinner made even liver and gizzsards look good. MOM

    ReplyDelete