Search This Blog

Thursday, August 29, 2013

There is a balm in Gilead

Ok...unsuccessful doctor visit. Southern Farm Bureau sponsors a clinic for employees and family for free. It is great and no waiting. However, if you are late you lose your spot. I rolled in the parking with several minutes to spare when it hit me...I was at the wrong Farm Bureau. I roared up I-55 (big joke as it is down to one lane each way) to the correct location. Late by 7 minutes. Too bad hope you don't die. Reschedule soon! Y'all come back now ya heah! So I stopped at Mary Grace's for a little dog therapy.
 
Ahhh, I feel better already. Who needs cough meds?
 
Sweet Daphne still doesn't know she is huge now. Speaking of huge, this pic is great if it was not for that big ole virginia ham of an arm there. Yikes where is the brown sugar and pineapple?? well at least it is not jiggly anymore thanks to daily swimming.


1 comment:

  1. I hope it is tomorrow that you get to go!!! Please don't give that sweet dog a cold. Mom

    ReplyDelete