Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

House guests


 So Mary Grace and Ryan are on a week long trip to Washington, DC. Guess who gets to staycation at my house!! These babies... It's been a little (?) crazy with 5 dogs in the house. And it is so hot right now that they want to be inside all day...who could resist this face though?


Daphne

Sad Dupree. He misses Mom and Dad
 
 
Most recent Ellis event...August birthdays. Ed, Cary and Bryan (in absentia). Jan made seafood lasagna. We decided it was a keeper. Shrimp, Crab and scallops in a light cream sauce. yum

Check out David in the doorway
 
Ed thrilled to be celebrating 57

Cary happy to be getting to her special dessert...some chocolate peanut butter thing

Dogs taking a nap. That's my spot  in the middle.

Anyone remember this? It is from Mamaw's living room on Riverwood. Ivy always loved it. Doesn't it look great with her walls?


Made a trip out to Callalou Outlet with my birthday money. Got these great little pottery vases. Thanks , Mom

1 comment:

  1. I loved seeing my little what-not shelf again. I am glad Ivy likes it. Are those napkins in the bottom shelf? How clever if that is right. Mom

    ReplyDelete