Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

a few things

Headed out to walk the other day, I looked back and saw this precious sight.
 

Truffles is afraid of bad weather and a storm had passed through earlier. She elected to stay inside. Here she is with her cat and sidekick.
 

Junior just loves her. They were babies together.
 
Big news at St. Catherine's. A mommy duck has made a nest in the courtyard. She has 12 eggs.
 
  
It will be fun to see them hatch.
 
Mary Grace , Mom and I went to see an exhibit of Eudora Welty photographs. It was excellent. But one thing I really enjoyed is that it was located at the Cedars where Sophie and Paul got married. It was a beautiful day and I loved remembering that great day.
 
 
 
Here is the front porch. Afterward we met Sophie and Paul for lunch at Walker's. They are closing on their new house Friday!
Ok , I've had complaints about the food pictures, so if you like them you better tell me.
 

Lightened up one of my old favorites. It is chicken smeared with mayo and parmesan and sprinkled with bread crumbs. I used olive oil mayonnaise and much less crumbs. 
 
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. I loved the dog/cat pictures-amazing how they all get along. Someone has named the mother duck-Kathryn- She is still faithful. MOM

    ReplyDelete