Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A doggie treat

Well the dogs have been cute lately , so here are a few pics for y'all.
 

Mary Grace and Ryan have been out of town. A sitter has been looking after the dogs. I stopped by for a visit. Daphne was a little sad.
 

Dupree, cute as ever.
 

Toby loves to run errands.
 

Ellie was doing a bit of reading or trying to figure out the remote.
 
Stopped by to see Mom. Cute. She frowned at this picture.
 

Why is it we never like pictures of ourselves. She looks beautiful to me.
 
Ok a couple of food pics for those interested.
 

Perfect salad. Greens, avocado, tuna, grated cucumber, carrots and some kind of hard cheese. Candy always has interesting cheese.
 

Our dinner (fed friend Amy too) Chicken, turkey sausage (just a little), mushrooms, bell pepper and onion. Cooked them on the grill with asparagus. Promptly ate them and did not take a finished pic. It was good though. Fresh Market has their chicken breasts on sale every Tuesday this month for $2.99. They are so much better because they are fresh from the case.

 
This is the seasoning I used. It is great if you like sesame seasoning. Marinated chicken chunks in a little Italian dressing and soy sauce first.
 
 
 









1 comment:

  1. I guess I have a different image of myself(everyone does), but I don't like what the real me looks like., Never did. Loved the doggie pictures. Especially Toby. MOM

    ReplyDelete