Search This Blog

Friday, December 27, 2013

Sugar wars

 
It is with a heavy heart that I bid a "bittersweet" goodbye to some old friends.
 
 
My end of the year blood work indicated I must lighten up. Look at all those luscious goodies. Yes that is fried chicken on the left. Sister Schubert you were like a sister to me. Haagen-Das say it isn't so. Chocolate chess pie, potato chips, eggnog even Mr. Hershey my dearest friend I'll miss you. But to my soul mate Irish potato, this isn't good bye. I can see you on the weekends but, only baked not fried. It will all be worth it to live long and get to see my babies live their lives and be a part of it. Wish me luck.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. How sad but it will be worth it. There are better things than food. I guess we all get caught up in the moment. It will not be bad. There are lots of good things out there to eat. Just go for it. I want you here too. MOM

    ReplyDelete