Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

It's what's for breakfast

           ok, don't judge me, but this was breakfast
 
I mean its not that bad. As my Mamaw used to say to my mom when giving me chocolate "it's made with milk!". And who can argue with cheerios, chex cereal and nuts? I may as well have had a bowl of cereal and milk. Right, Mom?
 
This next pic is for all of you with cats. Check out my rustic tree skirt.
 

Wait I don't see a tree skirt, you say...
 


Oh, there it is.  I guess it is more of an "in the same room as a tree skirt". Sliding into this has been such a joy for the two pretend jungle cats. What losers.

I'm pretty excited. I'm going to Millsaps to hear their Lessons and Carols program today. The fun part is riding on the church bus with all the UMW ladies. They are such a fun bunch. I'm always the youngest one there! 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. What fun your blog is. Yes my mama used to give Jack malted milk balls(which he loved) because they had malted milk. Wow that sounded good. I love the cats getting into the Christmas spirit. MOM

    ReplyDelete