Search This Blog

Thursday, December 26, 2013

holidays

 
Whew! The day after Christmas. I always loved that day when the girls were little. The toys were all still new and exciting. I hardly even saw them. They were either writing in a new journal, making a Harry Potter potion or taking care of a new baby doll. Total bliss. I could rest up . Well I still enjoyed this day. Relaxed and then went to see a movie. We saw Saving Mr. Banks. It is about the making of one of my childhood favorites, Mary Poppins. Mom you have to see it! So I have some catching up to do and Ed has the fire going so here goes.
 
 
Let's talk Solstice Party . A long standing tradition with Woolverton and McNeil families. We were sad without Bill. Sophie and Paul hosted and made the night special and not too maudlin. Poppers popped . Crowns emerged . The food was fabulous. Wolfs, Mcneil/Patricks collaborated.
 
 
We exchanged gifts. All were great, but here are highlights
 
 
A play pizza set which was a joke but he couldn't put it down.
 
 
Chris' huge rice crispie treat. He of course at some of it forthwith
 
 
Lord of the manse with his gift
 

Ivy and Shelby, too cute
 


The house was so great
 

what can I say?  On Sunday we had lunch at Majestic Burger.
 

 Amy came too. So happy to have her at Broadmeadow
 
 
Now Christmas day. I know I've left out a lot .
 

Bryan and Ashley
 

waiting to eat
 
 
Beautiful girls
 

Happy to have Ivy and Shelby
 
 
Winners of the best hair contest. Even though Ryan looks a little special in this pic
 

 
Brody's first Christmas and first present in the name draw! I was lucky enough to draw his name.
 
 
Here we all are. You can see Sophie in the mirror if you look closely. Just lack the Voda, Rhodes, Middleton component. See you at the beach.

 

 


 
 
 




 
 
 
 

3 comments: