Search This Blog

Saturday, December 14, 2013

if you have bean good to me...


                               
...you may get some of my soup mix! I mixed them in a huge bowl. I will measure it out in little bags.
 
 
These are some of the varieties. I only lack red lentils which means a trip to Rainbow.
 
 
I admit I had a bit of help. Not
 

 
Ed's SFB managers party was this week and it was so cold that night. I got to wear my MOB dress again. The perfect answer for the cold was my Mamaw Brown's mink stole! I have never worn it, and it is amazing how warm it was.
 
 
Candy insisted on a picture of my face. I am not good at selfies. What do you do with all those chins?
 
 
Millsaps Lessons and Carols was so moving. Great way to get in the spirit. I sat by the professional photographer (Sophie), but mine did not show how beautiful it all was.
 
 
So as I sit typing, I look over at Ed. He has 3 screens in view! Oh for heaven's sake, how much technology does one guy need?
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Those cats are everywhere!!I know they were a big help. Mama would have loved you wearing her mink. She was so proud of it. Bet you looked good. MOM

    ReplyDelete