Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

birthdays are special

Don't you just love birthdays? My group of friends decided years ago we would make a big deal out of everybody's birthday every time. It has worked well . For Bev's birthday, we went to Parlor Market in downtown Jackson. If you have not been there, get in your car now and go! It is so good. Everything is fresh and made in house . Even the condiments. Once again I was having too much fun to take pics. They make great cocktails with house made mixers, like tonic water. I had a Prescription Tonic. Yum . No picture , but trust me.


Sue, Bev and Pam
 
 
Priscilla and Joan
 
 
 
This was a ginger cookie with banana mousse on top with salted caramel on the plate. It was good . The mousse was mostly creamed banana and not too sweet . Great combo. Happy Birthday, Bev. We toasted to a better year in 2014.
 

 

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you with keeping up with friends. I wish I had done the same. Bev looks so pretty and I hope you all made her happy for a while. My that dessert looked yummy!! Mom

    ReplyDelete