Search This Blog

Saturday, August 15, 2015

The wait is over

The palatial Madison Sam's is open. Aren't y'all astounded? Well , I was shocked when Ed came home from work with membership cards for us. We really don't have room to stock up and there are only two of us, so...what are we to buy here? We set out on Saturday with a million other people to check it out. Whoa, Madison architecture at its magnificent, gaudy best.
 
 
We walked in like country bumpkins with our mouths open.
 
 
It was gigantic.

 
I was afraid we would never get to leave the electronics department.

 
There was even this really cute couch for $499. It was a great gray and beige tweed fabric. Mary Grace may get one.

 
So, I'll leave you with this find...a two foot jar of pickles. It even comes with little paper sleeves on the side to serve your tasty pickles in. Sadly we left with nothing. Ed may sneak back for a new TV sound bar.


1 comment:

  1. My, I would say you two were brave. I can't imagine me needing it but I bet you can. MOM

    ReplyDelete