Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

shopping and birthday

 
Haven't been shopping in a while, so I've made up for it the last few days. Snagged this perfect thin silver necklace. Looked at about 4000 necklaces in Charming Charlie's. Have you been there? Acres of color coded clothes and accessories quagmire. Found nothing. Went in Libby Story and found this. I expected it to be snootyville expensive but it was $16. Score.
 
 
I had planned to take Mom out for a mall morning Tuesday. Well this little lady (Ivy) showed up on my doorstep and I took her along too.

 
Mom (sweet thing that she is) , bought us matching shirts.
 
Now for the birthday part. Look what I found for Ed at Sam's.

 
A gargantuan barrel of pork rinds. That's a couple of shirts in the bag too.

 
Also he gets his favorite dinner. What a mess.

 
But worth it I guess.

 
Chicken gizzards and livers. Accompanied by mashed potatoes and gravy.

 
Maybe he will have room for the pork rinds soon.

1 comment:

  1. The Mother\Daughter picture turned out so cute. And Ed's Birthday dinner sure had a lot of fat==but he seems to handle it well and I know it made him happy. That is important too. MOM

    ReplyDelete