Search This Blog

Friday, August 28, 2015

Before and after

Look what I paid for gas. Maybe I should not get excited since this is directly related to the stock market loss we experienced the same week.
 
 
My latest kitchen project is wrapping up. She is so happy. Here are before and after.

 
Before


 
And after.

 
We kept the same footprint and granite counters.

 
Got rid of bulky corbels. New wall color, cabinet door fronts, hardware back splash and lighting.

 
Not to mention this ridiculously fabulous floor. It looks like slate but is porcelain tile.

 
A shot of Ed's desk while he is at work. His reply was "that explains the hair all over my keyboard every night".

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering how your latest job was going. It looks beautiful. Bet is fun to spend somebody's money and get just what they want. AND that cat. MOM

    ReplyDelete