Search This Blog

Monday, July 13, 2015

Summer stuff

 
Inspired by Ashley and Bryan's salad at the beach, I made this for Ed and I. It was leftover boiled corn, not grilled. But it was very good with blue cheese dressing. I need to get her recipe for Green Goddess. It was so great.
 
 
This little tool that Mom gave me for Christmas made it a snap.

 
It is called a corn zipper.
 
Rug enjoyment continues.

 
Picked Mary Grace up from her job at the Sillers building and whisked her off to lunch.

 
Can you guess where from this picture? The Mayflower of course.
 
So...this is big news. Toby let Lucy hold him!!

 
This summer when we aren't working and it is hot outside (like today), we have been sneaking in episodes of the TV show Outlander. It is our guilty pleasure. It is nice to watch the cold green Scottish highlands. Not to mention out favorite couple Jamie and Claire.

 
Don't you love the moment that you break open a new book that you have only heard rave reviews about? I can't wait. Need to read intensely because Book Club is Friday.

2 comments:

  1. I am jealous!! How could you go to the Mayflower without me? I have the possibility of checking out more books with my Nook. You will have to give me some titles. Your rug looks to nice. Dogs love it too. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still reading that book. It hasn't grabbed me yet, but I haven't had any time for concentrated reading.

    ReplyDelete