Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Picture this

So you know that I have little problem with fish. I have way too many in my house. Maybe it is the heat outside but I have even been considering an aquarium. Vick and I saw these great silvery fish in the window of the store Bliss in Banner Hall. They were piled in a robin's egg blue pot that Vick bought. She got 5 fish and I got 3. For now I put them in this bowl I got for my birthday.
 
 
Chris came home for an unexpected visit. I told him to look decent in this picture and look what I got.
 
 
We met for lunch at The County Seat restaurant at Livingston. Candy heard they had great steak.

 
She got Eggs Benedict.

 
The growing boy got a ribeye and mac and cheese. 5 kinds of cheese.

 
Baked stone fruit dessert. Maybe I will go and count all the fish in my house.

1 comment:

  1. They say (whoever" they" are) that a picture is worth a thousand words. While I love your words, I think the pictures make them better. Glad you got it back on track.
    MOM

    ReplyDelete