Search This Blog

Friday, July 3, 2015

festival continues

The birthday festival flowed on this week. Candy threw an impromptu pool brunch.
 
 
Bloody Mary's and Mimosas rounded this out nicely.

 
Lucy and I helped serve breakfast at Operation Shoestring summer camp. It worked up our appetite. Afterward Cracker Barrel helped us out.

 
Sweet friends met for lunch Friday at Anjou. More presents and cards.

 
Sophie, Paul and Mary Grace wanted to take me and Paul's mother, Brenda to have custom necklaces made by a jeweler in Fondren. When we got to her studio, she was not there. She had gotten mixed up and forgot us. Sophie was disappointed. We soothed ourselves with libations at Babalu. For our birthdays they lit a sparkler in our honor. It fizzled out just as Paul took the picture.

 
They brought us another one. Look at those happy mother in laws.

 
Afterward Sophie thought she might like a nap on the outdoor couches. Don't ever tempt me unless you mean it!!! Regretfully , I guess that concludes this year's birthday festival. See you next year. Will I be 57  again?


1 comment:

  1. You had the most celebrated birthday of all!! I think you deserve it. MOM

    ReplyDelete