Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

don't have what it takes...

...for cobbler that is. Ed had brought home fresh blueberries from a coworkers garden. He had been asking for me to make them into a cobbler. I was out of several key ingredients. No white sugar means no dump cobbler. You know the kind you mix flour, sugar, butter and dump it on the berries? So I went for a crunch or crumble. I had brown sugar and oatmeal , so good to go. Oops , they all call for lemon juice in the filling. Ok , I'll try applesauce as the sour ingredient and add a little agave instead of white sugar.
 
 
Believe it or not , it worked. 

 
It tasted so good.
 
Almost done with phase 1 of my project.

 
Study is ready to move in.

 
entryway , floors all cleaned

 
I adore the graphite light fixtures.

 
Here is a little before and after.

 
I'll post another when all furnishings are in.

 
This is just the fireplace and new beverage area.


1 comment:

  1. I love the color of the walls and the window is so pretty. I am sure she is pleased.

    You are almost as good as Linda for improvising, Hey maybe better. MOM

    ReplyDelete