Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Pigs...

as in guinea. Yes I must be crazy to let this happen to me again.
 
 
Ivy took pity on these two older guinea pigs at Petco. They had gotten a new batch of babies and these grown ones had to go. She got them for 5 bucks.
 

I have to admit that I am a sucker for guinea pigs. They are so cute and social. When Mary Grace saw them she immediately realized that the albino one is blind! So how do you like our old, blind, bargain pigs? Oh and don't you love Ivy's cute new haircut?
 
One little guy was less than enthusiastic about the new arrivals.
 

It is funny because they are about the same size.
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Yes a little bit crazy, but amazing how you handle it. I guess you just love the whole world. And it loves you. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! (The little piggys and ivy's haircut).

    ReplyDelete