Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Jumpsuits and wedding gowns

Please tell me it isn't true. Jumpsuits aren't really coming back are they?
 
 
I had a denim one that I thought I looked excellent in. I'm not sure I was correct. I may try to find a picture of it.
 
More wedding news. Fitting day! Fortified with mini bottles of chardonnay, we busted up into David's Bridal. The poor seamstress had never encountered a bride like Mary Grace. She would rather be feeding chickens or shooting guns than standing in a dressing room trying on dresses. Here she is getting the dress on.
 

That's her in the Superman socks and there are her wedding boots waiting to be put on. Well the dress is beautiful and MG held up for an hour and a half of pinning.
 

Mary Grace kept trying to get her to cut off the train or cut out the petticoat. The bottom line is it is a beautiful dress that is so different and so...her. You will just have to wait and see.
 
So I have 2 different projects that involve 2 bathrooms each. I love it. One of the projects is for the pastor who will be marrying Mary Grace and Ryan! 

 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Don't need to see the dress--you have already painted a perfect picture. I thought you were kidding about the wedding foot wear, but I should have know it was true. Ahh Mary Grace, nobody like her and I love her the way she is. Dianne Harms' husband? How perfect. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wide range of wedding dresses, wedding website we welcome you to watch and buy, a good life start from here:billig br?llopskl?nning sukienki weselne abiti da cocktail ingrosso

    ReplyDelete