Search This Blog

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Cary's birthday

 
What kind of birthday lunch features absolutely no pictures of the birthday girl?
 
 
This one! We got together to celebrate Cary' birthday and I took no pictures of her. That's what happens when you have a cute baby, cousin and grandma.
 
 
 
 
Mamaw polished off her gyro.
 
Painting project continues. This is the actual new wall color.

 
Friend Bev recently had her house repainted.

 
Isn't it great with that fun yellow door.

 
You know something good is waiting behind there. I'm helping her now with 2 bathroom remodels too. Will post pics.
 
As promised here is the link to the AWE blog post.  blog.atwestend.com  or just go to their website and click on the In Awe button.
 
I got a fun comment on the facebook page from an old friend I grew up with on Meadowridge. She remembered an old upholstered rocking chair that my parents had put in the garage. We used to sit in it and rock for hours. Back then kids stayed outside all day and it was cool to have a chair like that.

1 comment:

  1. I am in awe of your AWE blog. I am so proud of you and Sophia. Bev's house looks so inviting and special. Love the yellow door. And we need to do something about that "old girl's" face in your pictures. Tell me that the light or something is wrong. Leave her face out next time. MOM

    ReplyDelete