Search This Blog

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Pictures piling up

Got this nice surprise out walking last week. My little friend Keifer saw me out walking through his window and told his mom, Chelsea, "There is Amy". He came out and as usual does not speak only answers in nods. I took his picture walking in the clover. He likes to wear socks on his hands. So cute. He is at the day school where Ivy teaches now. It is located at Broadmeadow. Isn't that good news? She is a natural with kids.
 
 
Gave Lucy her graduation gift. Towels.
 

Joan had a little book club get together at her house as a send off for our members who are going to Europe. When I got there Mary Grace was there helping set up the food. Joan is Ryan's mother and they were over there. She took our picture.
 
 
They have a beautiful deck on the lake.
 
Next on to Mother's Day and Brody's baby dedication. It was a sweet church ceremony.
 

Afterward we came to Sophie and Paul's new house for lunch. Brody was so good. He got his picture taken a 1000 times. There were so many cameras they didn't know where to look.
 

His paparazzi were out in force. You can see Tommy's sisters, Peggy and Cherry were there.
 

S&P really know how to entertain and this house works perfectly for that.
 
 
Line forms here.
 


The whole crew, except me...dang...I had on a super cute new dress too. Oh and I looked really skinny in it. See... how would you know if that's untrue?
 

Cards and gifts for all moms. I always use my card as an opportunity to remind my sisters how special I am to Mom. Tee hee.
 

Jan got her first card as Nana!
 

Aunt Cherry gave him a stuffed lamb. It represented him coming into the fold as a lamb of God. How sweet. He just kept laughing at it. Good lord look at those phones. The Rhodes and Middletons need to come and give him a break.
 
Check out their huge yard.
 

We were exploring all the amazing plants.
 
 
Sent these pics to my gardener friend Pam. She said it was "indigofari, but can't check spelling since I am IN PARIS." Ooops , I forgot. Hope they are having fun.
 

Another cool plant.
 
 

 


2 comments:

  1. Again, you said it all--and so good with the pictures. It was a great day. The first thing I did was fill my new beautiful jewelry box. Thanks again and I noticed your new dress and yes it was very flattering!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was kidding about the skinny part :(

    ReplyDelete