Search This Blog

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Goldilocks

Mary Grace , Ryan and I (with help from Joan and Candy) have been wedding venue shopping. We feel a little bit like Goldilocks trying to find the perfect fit.
 

This little Methodist church in the woods was beautiful.
 

but no electricity and plumbing makes it a little too primitive
 

Petrified forest. Gorgeous
 

But what if it rains?
 

This horse farm. Also fabulous
 

Too expensive and rain plans bump you into the gazillion dollar stable
 

Mynelle gardens. They tried it out. No lighting in the garden. They want an evening wedding.
 
Looked at several others. Will keep y'all posted. However pencil in November 1 on your calendars.
 

No good reason for this pic. Just a gorgeous new favorite potato substitute.
 
What is better than an unexpected gift at an unexpected time? Nothing
 

I had been teasing Lucy about how much I wanted her red, white and blue flip flops. I drove up to this on my mailbox. So sweet.
 
I apologize ahead of time for this , but it made me laugh. You know how I love word play.
 

Just saying..










1 comment:

  1. It made me laugh too, They look like morons. And they are ox. Mom

    ReplyDelete