Search This Blog

Monday, May 26, 2014

Graduation

Looking back to this day a year ago, I can hardly believe all that has changed. So proud of her and only a few tears.
 
 
Waiting for her name to be called. Of course in the last seat. As Woolverton she is always called last. She said she had begun to feel like her name was AND Lucy Woolverton.
 

Chris is home from Sewanee and learned so much this year. In fact he knows way more than anyone else...especially his mother. Amazing.
 
Ok ...I am a bit of a loser as a photographer. I take lots of pictures of feet, fingers, floors , etc. But this was pretty spectacular. I took possibly a hundred pics as I walked to the car after taking this pic. I have culled them down for you to see. If I put them all hear it would be a movie. Enjoy. Chris's pants make it interesting.
 

Ahh...here we are. On to friend Virginia's house for a lovely brunch.
 

The house was beautiful with confederate jasmine blooming all across the balcony. The Cat in the Hat welcomed us in.
 

Virginia had set up a copy of the book, Oh, the Places You Will Go, for guests to sign. Note the nurse hat. She will be getting her RN at Springhill College in Mobile.
 

My little bunch enjoying Grillades and grits.
 
 
Dessert. What is better than a petit for?
 

Chris and Keven . I just missed a hug shot.
 

Keifer wants to know if he can open graduation bubbles. Of course you can.
 

Oops
 
 

Beautiful yard and fountain. I heard that after I left Keifer got in the fountain. Wish I had been there for that.
 

There is Candy, Virginia and Kelly Anna. Check out that huge live oak.
 

Chris and Kristina
 

Clowning around with Soph. Why is he in every picture? I must have been missing him.
 

the Grad
 

These girls were Lucy's babysitters. She now babysits THEIR kids.
 


My favorite picture of the day. I didn't realize that I was in the mirror, let alone that Ryan was dancing behind me . What a nut.






3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love those yellow pants. Good looking guy wearing them. The Cat in The Hat is perfect ! !And the places SHE will go. Beautiful party.MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your pink dress from Target? I think I bought the same one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. I seem to always find things that become my favorites there.

    ReplyDelete