Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

You never know

     I never know what my kids will do next. We know Mary Grace loves fire but come on.....

 

 
Welding? They were building a desk out of metal scraps and reclaimed wood.
 

It always helps to have the right wardrobe.
 
 
So Sophie and Paul have been on a trip to Washington, DC. I have been feeding their cat. Mom went with me Sunday.
 
 
aren't they cute? Also another fun sight in their neighborhood is this pet...
 

 
Willow the miniature horse. She is so cute. On Sundays her owner takes her out being pulled in a cart big enough for one person. I saw the horse and cart before they became neighbers.
 

 
Check this out. Daphne in Dupree's tiny bed and he in her giant one. Those two are always good for a laugh.
 
 

 

1 comment: