Search This Blog

Friday, September 20, 2013

Need more baby?

    May I show you a couple more baby pics?? I thought so. Went to see Brody yesterday.


He was so sleepy that I had a hard time getting his picture with his eyes open. He has such a beautiful complexion.
 

 
Proud Mom. She asked Jan and I when would she stop feeling tired. We felt really bad that the answer is not for a loooong time :\
 
Ok, more on the design front. Candy is partially moved in to her new house. She and Lucy have beds and a fridge and chairs. The design of the den started with the perfect sofa. Then we turned around and saw the perfect bench. It is made from an old Turkish rug. It is 8 feet long and will be great in front of the bank of windows in the den.  I normally like to start with the rug, but when the right piece comes up you have to pounce.
 


    See? Isn't that fabulous? So that led on a quest for the perfect rug. I tried hard to buy one from my favorite rug dealer, but just didn't fall in love with any one. Heading home tired and hot (it has been steamy here), we saw a sale sign in another rug store. I went in and introduced myself because I know his mama from St. Catherine's . Good grief, I'm turning into my dad. He knew someone everywhere went. Well Mr. Right Rug was there waiting for us and jumped in the car. Here we are enjoying it .

 
                                   Well I'm not so much enjoying it as I'm surrendering to it.

 
The girls agree
 
 
A toast to success. See the bench beside it. I'll post more when it is finished.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment