Search This Blog

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Redemption

....so Jan felt a little bad about the blog regarding fudge squares. While she was gone I checked on her cat, Sally Kate. When she returned Sally sent me a little thank you gift.

 
Hey, hey, two whole fudge squares!
 

Got to visit this sweet girl. The sheet is on the couch because she had been swimming in her backyard pool. Will attach video when I can.
 

Dupree was feeling a little out of sorts.
 

   And what could be better than sitting in your daughter's kitchen while she cooks dinner. She was making a broccoli casserole. They have Ryan's grandad over every Wednesday night. Whitney just imagine This scene with Karis in the picture. I know it sounds miles away, but it seems yesterday that she was Karis's age.


 

1 comment:

  1. Yes they do grow up fast. I must say, we are turning out a lot of good cooks in this family. Karis is already practicing. MOM

    ReplyDelete