Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

chewy chocolate cookies

   Mary Grace texted me this morning with a request for a favorite cookie recipe. Lazy as I am I always just take a picture of the recipe and text it to her. Take a look at how well loved this recipe is.



These are so good. Try a batch if you are a chocolate lover. The main key is DON'T overcook. They turn quickly from chewy to crunchy. And if you can read those directions at all, don't worry about wax paper if you don't have it . A cooling rack or a hard plastic plate will do. They are just tender when still hot. Yum. Off to the pool to burn some calories. 

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to say I don't remember those cookies. But it is obvious from the looks of the recipe that you do. I just remember elementary school days well but not what happened yesterday!! No don't commit me yet. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a recipe Jan and I discovered when the kids were small. So you didn't forget it! I remember making Toll House cookies at your house, and boiled cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to make those cookies, but no I cannot read that recipe! Can you :-)

    ReplyDelete