Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Mother's Day camping

Ok it was a week late due to work schedules, but we got to go camping this past weekend. It was a bit warm but otherwise wonderful. The only thing missing was Mary Grace and Ryan. She had the grand opening of her new store, Hazel coffee. It is right across the street from UMC inside the Backyard Burger along with a Smoothie King. She is the manager of the coffee portion. They have a great deck and really great inside decor.

 It was all day Sunday, with live music in the evening. We stopped by to wish her luck and everything was great. She worked from 5:00am until 10:00 pm. Hope things get a little less hectic once her baristas get settled in! Ok on with the slide show. I didn't take many pics. When we get relaxed with the fam we really relax....see?

 
while some sit around others slave in the kitchen...just kidding, everyone helps
 
 
 
Ok...this one needs a little explanation. If you know Tommy maybe it doesn't. He and Linda were posing for this picture and he said count to 3 and I did and this is what he did on 3!


 
no explantion needed here
 
 
we had salmon too

 
Best Mom on earth!
 
 
You can call me anything, just don't call me late for dinner
 

Wish I could have a rerun of this meal. All you other Ellises reading this get ready it is only 5 weeks or so until the BIG Ellis hugball (as my friend Candy calls beach week)
 

2 comments:

  1. Call it whatever you like... I can't wait! Come on, hugball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugball!!I think she got it right. It was great. You covered it well. Eat, talk, relax and laugh a lot. My advice for the day. Mom

    ReplyDelete