Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Under pressure

Spring cleaning. Ed did wonders with his new pressure washer.
 
 
Toby enjoying the fruits of our labor
 
 
Backing up again, Mom and I went to Moore's for our flowers Friday. It was fun and they gave us a discount and a free pack of marigolds for Mother's Day.
 
 
We had no choice but to head out to lunch afterwards. Strawberry Cafe in Madison is newly remodeled and welcomed us. Imagine our delight when the special was oyster poboys! All that was missing was my sweet grandmother - the original Mamaw. She loved oyster poboys too!
 
 
I pulled out one of my favorite pictures of her. That is her, Jan (rocking a fro) , Mom (as Brady Bunch mom), and me at my Senior Party 1976. They worked so hard and made it so special and fun for us. Left click on the pic to get a better look.

 
 

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet picture. I actually had a waist line. We really put on a good one at the Lake. Mom

    ReplyDelete