Search This Blog

Monday, May 6, 2013

Caliente Chihuahua

How cute is this? Toby waiting for me to toss his chili pepper for him. It used to say "you are hot! or I'm hot for you!" when squeezed, but Truffles wore it out making it talk. I thought it was appropriate for a chihuahua.
 
So the flowers at church where such pretty colors yesterday. I usually take them and break it up into smaller arrangements to take to people who need a little joy. Mom has some of these slated for friends at St. Catherine's. Can't wait for the play out there tonight. I think Mom is going to steal the show. I'll try to get some pics on here of her in character.
 
 
I always love a window over a kitchen sink...unfortunately mine looks into a brick wall. I can still see the sky trees and birds. My little window sill becomes a little vignette of things I like. Ed says he does not understand the junk I drag home.
 
The rusty handle I found when they renovated our pool. The rock is a pretty chunk of quartz from our mountain trip. The wood chunk is from a huge log that was in the Mississippi river during our Natchez trip. The little pig? Had it since high school and rediscovered it when we cleaned out Mom and Dad's Riverwood house. I hope the new owners are enjoying all the amaryllis which should be blooming in the yard. Mom called them Candyryllis because they were gifts from my friend Candy
 

This side has herbs from Mary Grace's garden. The sad litle guy is of course Eeyore. My friend, Amy gave him to me one Christmas. When you are having a bad day you get to hold Eeyore and complain. After that you need to get over it! Oh, can you see my brick wall in the background?
.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh! How could Sophie not like this one. I hope she secretly looks and reads your thoughts. They say so much to me. MOM

    ReplyDelete