Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Pork rinds 0 Pig lunch 3

It's over. The barrel o rinds is gone. I'm not sure who is sadder, Ed or the dogs.
 
 
Mary Grace and Ryan once again hosted after church lunch bunch.

 
Ed helping himself to ribs, potato salad and baked beans. And this is not run of the mill fare. 3 bean bake with bacon. Potato salad with sour cream and bacon. All so good. And all had pig in them.Hey , maybe they could have a career in the restaurant business.

 
She hated this picture but I think it is precious.

 
Mom and I sporting our "tribal " prints.

 
Speaking of tribal, check out the fabulous ikat window treatments I just installed at client's house.

 
Susan is so great with the details. Look at those little pleats.

 
They turned out great.

 
Went to pick Mom up for an appointment and found this happening. She was having a blast making this year's Christmas happies for her St. C's friends.  Hey , you are making a big mess. She used to always tell me (before I made a big mess) , please put down newspaper. She did.

 
This is her hall display. Little racoons.

 
And this evening this happened. Rain! You know it has been a long drought when this is blogworthy.


2 comments:

  1. Loved your Blog today. With pictures you get to enjoy it all again. I realized I was there for most of it. Thank you. MOM

    ReplyDelete