Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

dogs and wolves

Looking at the damage the dogs did to this new cow toy, got me to wondering. Did the cow think  hard enough  to blow his brains out? Or as one of the girls suggested, do we have zombie dogs?
 
 
I think not. Look at that sweet face.

 
Book  Club at my house this month took on another beach theme. That net came in handy.

 
The book took place by the sea.

 
Crabmeat salad, marinated shrimp, asian slaw, melon and avocado.

 
Turned out pretty well.

 
The book.

 
Apparently a Halloween tradition for Sophie and Paul is sampling new costumes.

 
They sent this one with the question "does this shark make Paul's butt look big".

 
It seems he busted some good moves because a small crowd gathered.

 
Sophie always accuses me of being attracted to "pirate" shirts. They found one. I asked if they had my size and she said "NO".

 
And last but not least...wolf (Wolf?) costumes.

1 comment:

  1. Can't take those two anywhere. Probably worked for the store. You know for a costume. Good deal.MOM

    ReplyDelete