Search This Blog

Friday, September 11, 2015

drapery, squirrel, monkeys and potatoes

Installing new paprika linen window treatments for a client. Framing her great view.
 
 
Pictures can't show how pretty this fabric and hardware is.

 
fabulous rug

 
dining and living areas. just have to laugh at the man chair . new furniture will follow

 
 
this disturbing pillow. just for scale...that is a CHAIR it is sitting on! larger than life

 
Ed's gargoyle. Check out how he has torn up the chair arm with his back claws.

 
Mom sent Karis a birthday gift.

 
 She loved it. A handmade blanket from a friend at St. Catherine's. Good choice , Mom.
 
 
And a little Crash potatoes. Haven't had them in a while. So easy and good. Bake a potato. Smash it with a potato masher or fork. spray with vegetable spray or drizzle with olive oil. Season to taste. Bake at 450 until crispy around edges. Yum. I used garlic powder and a multi seasoning (Trader Joe's 21 seasoning salute).
 
 
Get ready for wedding shower news!!

1 comment:

  1. I want that squirrel pillow.!! I love the drapes, I am sure the color is beautiful. I would love some potatoes . Don't tempt me. MOM

    ReplyDelete