Search This Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2015

biggest loser

Back on the diet circuit. Why can't I maintain what I lose. I mean...I'm a great loser. Heck , I bet I've lost a thousand pounds! So here is day one of better eating, for stupid blood sugar and fat loss. High protein, low carbs. Candy made this beautiful lunch for us.
 
 
Melon, avocado, tuna and asparagus. That is a little balsamic vinegar on top.

 
Caught this glamor shot of Toby with the afternoon sun streaming in. When Sophie saw it she texted. Dude looks like a lady. She can so make me laugh.

 
Day 2 Brie, stuffed eggs (no mayo), tuna, melon and raspberries.
 
Helping Mom get her costume ready for the play.

 
Krispy Kreme paper hats will become Army hats with a little khaki spray paint.

 
Look for them later on the "Andrews Sisters".
 


 all done

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty picture of Toby. Keep up that beautiful diet. The hats look great. Mary Anne is being the critic for us in the play. I just met her and she made me feel better about me. She said I was moving around better. Not to worry about the lip sync--just act a lot. O, K, I can do that. MOM

    ReplyDelete