Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Little men

If you read my Mom's blog (and you really should) , you know she has been making little elves to give her friends at St. Catherine's. Here is the link  www.dotandtruman.blogspot.com

 
Take a peek at the workshop.

 
Aren't they cute.

 
Do you have this many friends????

 
She brings joy to so many.

 
Just had to take a pic of her beautiful view from her balcony. After I took her on a few errands, she treated Mary Grace and I to lunch at Biaggi's.

 
Guess who is already playing our favorite Christmas game, WHERE ARE THE BEAR'S LEGS?! Ok as soon as I typed that I realized how demented that sounds, but we celebrate in odd ways around here. This little Christmas ornament on Mom's tree has snap off legs. For years my sisters and I hid the legs in funny (and obvious) places. Places like in your napkin, on a picture frame, in the nut bowl, etc. You get the point? Places that will make you laugh, not places that are impossible to find. Well when the grandchildren came along, they did not get the subtlety of the joke. One of them hid an arm and it has never been found. We continue the game with 2 legs anyway. So all Ellises, game on.
 
On a less upbeat note...it is sad when good leftovers go bad. 
 
 
When I opened the fridge this morning the ghosts of Thanksgiving past flew up my nose. I'll spare y'all the details but let's just say some things were unrecognizable.
 

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed seeing my "little men". They looked so cute. I am glad I made them.. It did me good to know I can still *get it done." You are a JOY to me. MOM

    ReplyDelete