Search This Blog

Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas goodies

One of everyone's favorites...my chex mix.
 
 
It took 6 pans and I mixed it in a big ole trash bag.


Chocolate gingerbread baked first.
 

 
2 hours of slow baking and stirring...here it is

 
If you want my recipe, perfected over the years to be just how we like it, here it is.

 
Here is another Christmas goody.

 
Several friends posted their Christmas Murrah Miss outfit on Facebook. Here is mine. I loved that little red velvet number with fur cuffs and collars.

 
Here is am with good friend Shelley. As the 2 shortest misses, I was one end of the line and she was the other.


1 comment:

  1. I think I remember some sort of hat that went with the red velvet. So cute. I wonder what happened to Shelly? Your mix looks so good. MOM

    ReplyDelete