Search This Blog

Friday, November 15, 2013

noodles

   hey, just lunch with two of my favorite people. I've never been to Miso, but I have always loved all the restaurants that Grant Nooe has opened. The food was great but the service was a little weird. I had Pho soup, which is a Vietnamese oxtail broth soup filled with veggies. I opted for a fried egg on top. Great for a cold rainy day.

 
It came with fresh cilantro, basil, bean sprouts and jalapeno for toppings. Of course I added jalapeno. Sophie got Pad Thai and I honestly think it was the best I have had.
 
 
                     Mary Grace got a bento box of sushi and tempura and was still hungry.

 
Don't worry we both shared with her.

 

 


2 comments:

  1. Thought I was your favorite !!! MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said two of my favorite people. I have many but you have your own category-MOM!

    ReplyDelete