Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

times running out


Ok maybe that title is a little mean, but here goes. I have posted pics of some of the animals, but here is one you haven't seen. This is Beau. AKA Bo Bo, Beauregard, the Biscuit and even Mary Grace's boyfriend. He is 18 years old so I felt like I needed to post his pic. Sophie has said he is on borrowed time for years. He is so sweet and I can remember Ed bringing him home in his hunting jacket pocket. His muzzle and ears used to be black. He also had one white foot. How can you tell on a beige dog? He is what some people call a feist dog. That means he is a squirrel dog. However in the suburbs a dog should not bark so I trained him to tree them silently. I never let Ed take him hunting because I was worried he would get lost. Oh well here he is. AKA der Boder

2 comments:

  1. Is he still with us? Almost sounded like an obituary. Tell me I am wrong please. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he's fine. I took that yesterday. I don't think he will ever die!

    ReplyDelete