Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

he's watching...


Ahhh! how scary is this?
 
In stores now! Sophie hates these things. I'm not sure if its the googly eyes or the cheap chocolate. I know I love them. I love to bite off their little ears. When we were kids I always gobbled up my basket contents immediately. My sister Linda could make hers last until Christmas. urrr  It drove Jan and I nuts. In retrospect she probably was like Sophie, more refined palate. Now that the kids are (mostly) grown up I have to satisfy my Easter basket fix by making them for a children's shelter. Must get on that. 

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh that thing in the basket is scarrrrrry. Those eyes. How could you eat it? I remember Easter baskets were more fun and important than Christmas. And yes, Linda was a savor. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving reading your blog! Thanks for sharing it with me. Try to get Cary to post a little something on hers. I am so excited about the house and the baby and want to see pictures and keep up with it all!

    ReplyDelete