Search This Blog

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Organic farm

One more little note on the mountain trip...we found a really great organic farm. They had cows, chickens, bunnies and the best part (for me) was this...

 
a pile of cute piggies
 
 
You were supposed to be able to pet them but they were a bit shy. That polka-dotted one came out and almost let me touch him. We bought some raw milk and fabulously fresh, not to mention beautiful eggs . We had them for binner (breakfast for dinner)  Candy brought home another dozen for me and here they are...
 

 
 
ok ready for a little wierdness? Jan and I were out walking in the hood this morning and look at what we saw....talk about walking dead...yikes
 

this poor little guy was lying by the mailbox waiting for the trash! I wanted to take him home but Jan refused to walk him home, besides you can't be too careful with zombies anyway





2 comments:

  1. Why would anybody discard that wierd little guy? I Mom bet the trash men had a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete