Search This Blog

Saturday, March 2, 2013

How cold is it?

It is so cold that I am wearing (albeit thin by most standards) a sweater in the house. Anyone who knows me knows that this could mean snow and ice. I even persuaded Ed to order another small load of firewood. It would be a shame not to have a fire on the coldest day of winter. This also helps.

 
Had a treat this morning. Got to walk with sister Jan, as usual but this was special. Delightful niece Cary came with us. How great is that. She and David are staying with Jan and Tommy while waiting to move to their new house. Yay for us! We solved all the world's problems and even discussed getting to see Ashley while she is in town. More fun.



3 comments:

  1. Yes I heard all about the snowy walk this morning. Tell me what kind of soup is in the picture? I guess it is soup. Jan and daughter had lunch with me, They like the turkey burger. See you tomorrow. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be there in less than a week!

    ReplyDelete