Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Mountains

So, the mountains of North Georgia are beautiful. Left Madison at 6:00 am Saturday with friend Candy, god daughter Lucy and her friend Grace. Mary Grace and Ryan went separately in his truck. Got to the cutest little town, Blue Ridge, GA. They really don't mind getting a laugh on themselves and the hillbilly stereotype. I saw one T-shirt which read - If you hear banjo music , paddle faster. Way too many stories to tell in one blog so I'll just post a few pics.

 
The cabin
 

The firebug
 

Inside, very warm
 

This lake was very green ..never found out why
 

Candy and Lucy
 

Ryan and Mary Grace
 

I look like I have been in the woods for days
 
 
Long ride home. Anyone who knows Mary Grace must recognize that blanket. Uhhh. Yes Gunky came on the trip






 

1 comment:

  1. It all is just beautiful. I am glad you could go. I am sorry Gunky went. About time to give that thing up!!. Mom

    ReplyDelete