Search This Blog

Sunday, April 30, 2023



Coco worked on this bed for 10 minutes to get it in this shape. Doesn’t look comfy to me. 



Then she tried this. 



Then this. 



Had the urge to bake cookies. Used what I had on hand. Oatmeal, toasted coconut and pecans. Coconut oil replaced butter. They were good. 



Later after a rough play from being cooped up by rain. They had rearranged the sofa cushions forming a hole. Ed said being in a hole made her vulnerable to attacks. 



He was right. This happened next. 



Look at the grand chihuahuas. 



On another food note. I love recreating this salad Ashley and Bryan made at the beach one year. I make it whenever I have leftover corn on the cob. This was especially good since the corn was boiled in Zatarain’s the night we had shrimp. Oh, and Green Goddess dressing. 

1 comment:

  1. IF WE DID NOT HAVE FOOD TO FILL OUR BLOGS WE WOULD BE AT A LOST.. AT LEAST YOU HAVE THE DOGS AND I HAVE THE BIRDS AND LAKE. MOM

    ReplyDelete