Search This Blog

Friday, April 14, 2023

Lafayette 1



Every Louisiana trip starts with the alligator door handle at the welcome center. 



Stopped at Trader Joe’s for some snacks. Sophie stocked up on some favorites. We tried orange cranberry scones and chili lime chips. 



We met ivy at Olde Tyme grocery for poboys. 



Drove around a bit downtown. St. John’s cathedral. 



Evangeline oak. It was huge!



Was greeted at the house by sweet Monty. 



He seems well supplied. 



Ivy claimed this little thing from Mamaw’s kitchen. I gave it to her years ago. It now lived with lucky bamboo and amethyst at her house. 



He loved MG. 



Our sweet Airbnb. 









Love it. 



The girls. 



Back to their house. 



A little beer pong with the fam. 



More later!



1 comment:

  1. I AND JAN LOVED THE BLOG. NICE HOUSE AND I WISH I COULD SEE TRADER JOES. M.G. MADE FRIENDS WITH THE HOUSE PUPPY, JUST AS I KNEW SHE WOULD. BET SOPHIE KNEW WHAT TO BUY A T.J'S. HAVE FUN, WE ARE ENJOYING OUR LITTLE VISIT TOO. I AM FEELING GOOD. ENJOY YOUR GIRLS. THEY ARE ANGELS. SO ARE MINE. MOM

    ReplyDelete