Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Long days

So…on possibly the two longest days of the world. It comes to this. Chairs. 



Wish I had taken pictures of all the chairs. After a couple of days in and out of the ER with Mom. It came down to this. She is going to be ok. And we really came out with the best outcome possible. All the staff were amazed at her cognitive abilities. She made everyone laugh or smile. This was the chair I spent most of the day in. 



Due to understaffing there were no hospital rooms available. We had to spend the night in the ER. Our kind nurse went and found me this chair on an unused floor. They were all great and now I’ll find out how I sleep here. Leaving here grateful for all we do have. Mom will have no lingering effects from this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment